Wedding Hacks Every Engaged Couple Needs To Know
The wedding hacks I’m about to mention were found at LightItUpUK.
In an effort to honor the original author, I won’t tell you all of them. Please click through to the original article to see the rest.
13 wedding hacks every engaged couple needs to know
1) Create a wedding email address. This is especially important if you attend bridal expos because your email address will be given to every vendor at the expo and trust me, they’ll fill your inbox.
2) Freeze some of your cake. My wife and I had fun eating ours a year later and you will too!
3) Number RSVP cards in case recipients have sloppy handwriting that you can’t read once they’re returned.
4) Want to protect your clothing? Pour salt on any wine stains. The salt will remove most of it.
5) Meet every wedding vendor you’ve hired. This is the easiest way to make sure everyone’s on the same page.
6) Practice your kiss. What if you want a tasteful peck and he doesn’t know that and shoves his tongue down your throat in front of everyone? There’s no harm in practicing or at least talking about it ahead of time.
7) Have an emergency kit. I officiated one wedding where the zipper ripped off the bride’s dress ten minutes before the ceremony started and it was super stressful. Have an emergency kit with needle and string, safety pins, etc.
Please click through to the author’s blog post to read the remaining six hacks every engaged couple should know.